Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path! Psalm 119:105

Monday, February 17, 2014

Think Spring



Hello  everyone! This kind of challenge has to be my favorite since I love flower's so much . My friend Donna even nick named me the FLOWER QUEEN!  The Mod squad team had challenged us this week to make a card with at least one flower to represent Spring since most of us have had so much snow this winter that we can't wait for Spring to get here. For this card I used the second largest  Spellbinders  Radiant Rectangles die to emboss into the card then I put a piece of pink card stock in the back of the die, then I stamp the beautiful coneflower from Gina K. Designs Birds and blossoms stamp set  Illustrated by Theresa Momber . Colored the flowers, the  butterflies and  some pearls with my copic markers  and stamped  the sentiment from  Whimsical Spring stamp set also by Theresa Momber to finish of my card


Hope My card is Springy enough! Thanks for stopping by ! Have a Blessed day! Angie

3 comments:

  1. Is that me, Sweet Pea??? lol Beautiful card, one of my favorite stamp sets--but I say that about any set with a flower! C;mon Spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Angie. I love all the dies you used! And your coloring is beautiful - well done my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this gorgeous card is perfect "springy"! Love it and your beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome !
Have a Blessed day! Angie