Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path! Psalm 119:105

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Pick three take two

Good afternoon everyone,

I'm  back again with another card for Power Poppy Power and Spark You  Pick Three challenge!  For this card I chose again the beautiful Power Poppy's  digital  Easy Breezy Coneflowers but in fuchsia color this time. Colored the flowers twice with copic markers RV19, G94 and Y38.   For the background I used the fancy lattice die, then I used two dies   from Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles. The larger die I used   to cut out the flowers that were printed on copic marker paper, the other die I used it across the card to frame out the  lower flower. Then I fussy cut the second set of flowers  and offset them a little with 3-d dots  for more dimension .  The weather is really nice here today it's supposed to be in the 70's all weekend! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!

 Thanks for stopping by to look! Have a Blessed day! Angie





8 comments:

  1. Beautiful coneflowers, love the colors you chose! Your die choices are fabulous and the placement is incredibly clever....Fabulous really! This has a huge WOW Factor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY - 70's. YESSSSS it's about time. I love this card, especially the colors you chose. And that die cut rectangle is stunning. AWESOME I tell ya, just awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Angie, how beautiful! I love these coneflowers, and your colors are amazing along with your fabulous fussy cutting (it was so worth it!!). I love the dies you've used and how beautifully the flowers are against them! Stunning card, my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your beautiful coneflowers. The color is stunning, and the dies you used are really pretty. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to see you creating again! You have been missed! Gorgeous card too! That background die is fantastic! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great design with these coneflowers! The punch of pink is so great, and you’ve combined it with a fun layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Power Poppy this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not only did you do a beautiful job with the colouring and only 3 Markers, but I love all the die cuts you've used too!! Thanks for playing along with Power Poppy this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty! This has been a really wonderful post. Thank you for supplying this information.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome !
Have a Blessed day! Angie