Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path! Psalm 119:105

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Basket of flowers

Good morning everyone,

I have another card that I made the day before I went into the hospital. Wanted to keep busy making something that I love and of course I had to clean the house do the laundry make my husband his favorite dinner and dessert. Like any crazy housewife that wants to make sure everything is done . Lol
This card is for the Mod Squad to use flowers as your focal point!  What a coincidence that I happen to make a card with flowers on it, oh that's  right it's my favorite! lol
The stamp set that I used is Holiday basket illustrated by Melanie Muenchinger . Colored the flowers and basket with copic markers, dry embossed with Spellbinders Fancy lattice die, fussy cut two of the flower's and popped them up with 3- d dots for some dimension and I happen to find some burlap ribbon at Michaels that I used behind the basket.  Enjoy




 
Thank you for coming by to look! Have a Blessed day! Angie

7 comments:

  1. So pretty! Just reading your to do list exhausts me! lol But we are good wives! ;) I love your basket of posies, so pretty, and the added texture between the embossing fold and the burlap ribbon are lovely. Popping up a couple of blooms is always such a nice way to add that dimension too, they are sooooo pretty done in this manner. So happy to see your post! :) Happy St. Patrick's Day.....come for dinner there will be plenty! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!! It's just so pretty!! And you are using one of my favorite stamps sets. Your coloring is beautiful, and I love the embossed background. Great job coloring the basket too - that's a little tricky!! So happy to see you posting again! I have missed seeing your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo pretty. I'm just going to 'ditto' everything Donna said.....except the come for dinner part lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the embossing, goes so well with the woven basket full of pretty posies. I'll ditto Donna too LOL. Good job Donna! Thanks for taking the challenge with us at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Angelica!! I love the embossing and you colored that basket and flowers beautifully!! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Angelica! Beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome !
Have a Blessed day! Angie