Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path! Psalm 119:105

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Happy Birthday Mom

Good afternoon everyone,

Today's card was for my Mom's 73rd  birthday which  was last Friday September 5!
I made this card while camping with friends over the Labor day weekend . We had a great time and the weather was really nice too it rained one day but mostly over night while we were sleeping.  Looking forward to my next vacation in 2 1/2 weeks can't wait!

 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Have a Blessed day! Angie
 

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful trio of peonies! They are so richly colored and enhanced with your lovely diecut sentiment! I'm sure your mom will treasure your beautiful work of "heart"!! Thank you so much for joining our Power Poppy challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful peonies! Happy Birthday to your Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely design for your mom’s birthday! I bet she loved it! Lovely work with these peonies! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I am amazed that you were able to create while camping. It beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I am sure your mom will love this one for many years to come! What bright, bold and fun colors to make those peonies pop! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'm just smitten with your peonies! I especially love that rich red. This is a very special card for your mom's birthday! I'm so happy to see it in our Peep challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is GORGEOUS! Happy Belated Birthday to your Mom! My laptop is back and I can finally Blog Hop....whahoo! Simple Pleasures! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous birthday card Angie! Your Mom is going to love it! Love that you coloured all your bouquets of Peonies a different colour! Thanks for joining our Peep of the Week challenge over at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun with the three colors of bouquets! Creative sketch and pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome !
Have a Blessed day! Angie