Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path! Psalm 119:105

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Misti dust cover

Good evening everyone,

I'm back after being M.I.A  for awhile!  A couple of months ago I splurged and bought a Misti (most incredible stamping tool invented). I wasn't going to get one since is so expensive, but when she had a 10% off sale for Memorial weekend I decided to get one so far  I really like it !  One day I did some searching on Youtube and Etsy  on how to sew  a kindle dust cover ,but my idea was  to make  it bigger to fit the misti. The fabric I used is by Waverly it's a much heavier fabric then many of the fabrics sold on the market.  I have purchased the fabric a few years back on e-bay so I don't remember the name of the pattern.  Hope you like my creation!

And what ever you do in word or deed,
do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
          giving thanks to God the Father through him..
Colossians 3:17



Thanks for stopping by! Have a Blessed day! Angie

5 comments:

  1. Well this was well worth the wait! How clever are you?!?! Love the fabric and the whole idea of a dust cover. Now if you have a Cameo you must make one for that too! You could have a nice little side business on Etsy! ;) Good to see you here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back posting. Your MISTI dust cover is very cute. I use mine too much to ever have dust on it. Lol Who am I kidding? I'm just too lazy to make one.
    Donna is right, you could do an Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Angie...This MISTI looks very interesting. :) Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just darling!!! I have thought about doing something like that, but as Barb said, I use mine too much. Very sweet fabric!!! You are a clever, clever girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Angie, what a beautiful MISTI cover, and I love the fabric! Being a former quilter, I just love the feel of beautiful fabric! And this looks rich. How clever, and what a great idea! May have to check out some of my still-remaining fabric stash! Hehe! And Donna is right about a cover for a Silhouette machine (just got a Silhouette Portrait for my birthday coming up soon.) Thanks for sharing this! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome !
Have a Blessed day! Angie